Aloha loyal real estate investors and new home buyers! We hope you’re having fun checking out all the great inventory we have for sale right here on our website. If you haven’t had the chance yet, make sure to explore our South Maui real estate and contact us when you come across a home or condo for sale that appeals to you. In the meantime, we’re here to keep you updated on the latest in South Maui so read on to learn more about what’s happening in our hot Hawaii real estate market right now.
● Kihei real estate experienced a big drop compared to last month as 12 homes were sold compared to 21 last month.
● Wailea and Makena Real Estate sales also experienced a small drop with only 1 home sold compared to 5 last month.
● There was a slight drop in Kihei condo sales with only 39 condos sold as opposed to 59 sold in August.
● Maalaea condo real estate, on the other hand, experienced an increase with 4 condos sold compared to the 1 of the previous month.
● Condos for sale in Wailea remain steady with a slight uptake as 9 were sold during September in comparison to the 7 of last month.
Overall the Hawaii real estate statistics are looking good on Maui and experts believe 2020 will be an even stronger year. Keep checking back to our website to stay up to date on the latest news regarding the market. If you have any questions about homes for sale on Maui or real estate in general, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We can’t wait to help you with your dream home and hope to hear from you soon.
With the warm Hawaiian sun shining against clear blue skies almost year round, it might be hard to feel like it is the most wonderful time of the year. Especially if you are a new home or condo owner in one of our favorite places - real… Continue Reading
Aloha loyal real estate investors and new home buyers! We hope you’re having fun checking out all the great inventory we have for sale right here on our website. If you haven’t had the chance yet, make sure to explore our South Maui real estate and contact… Continue Reading
When you consider buying a home, what comes to mind? Is it price? Is it a location? Or is a bigger picture of what your home and your environment will offer you and your family. We hope it’s the last in that list and that you consider… Continue Reading
When it comes to purchasing real estate in South Maui, there is a lot to consider. You might want to buy a home as close as possible to the beach, or maybe you rather have the convenience of settling close to plenty of island activities, shopping, and Maui… Continue Reading