Aloha & Welcome to Real Estate Maui Hawaii!
Are you are in-search of real estate in Maui, Hawaii? Then let us help you find your dream home in paradise — Contact us today and we will do all the work for you!
Or, browse through our searchable Multiple Listings Service (MLS) for all active Maui County real estate island-wide including oceanfront residential homes, golf course frontage houses, beachfront condos, Maui investment property, multi-million dollar estates and vacant land property listings.
We specialize in South Maui real estate sales. Sunny South Maui encompasses the areas of Kihei, Maalaea, Maui Meadows, Wailea & Makena. But feel free to ask us about properties from Lahaina to Hana — We are ready to help you fulfill your dream of owning a piece of paradise!
- Maui Homes * Maui Land * Maui Condos * Oceanfront Property:
Search Maui Real Estate for sale today! All active Maui County MLS listings are represented.
- New Maui MLS Property Listings for the past week — Updated Daily!
- Browse Mark & Lisa’s Featured Real Estate on Maui.
- Real Estate Maui Hawaii Blog keeping you up-to-date on what’s happing in real estate on Maui, events, general buying and selling tips and much more.
- Find out more on these South Maui Realtor Specialists: Mark A. Harbison & Lisa S Oyama.
- Real Estate Client Testimonials
- View Maui Real Estate Stats
Our Latest Blogs
Hawaii attracts thousands of new residents from around the world due to its stunning beaches, sun-soaked weather, and rich culture. But investing in a real estate property in Hawaii does not come cheap. The high demand in the housing market, low inventory of...
Maui is a favorite among those seeking year-round warm weather, breathtaking beaches, and a laidback lifestyle. It is no surprise that people want to move to the island. The real estate market is booming right now and there are many open houses to choose from. Below...
South Maui lies along the southwestern coast of Maui and stretches from North Kihei down to La Perouse Bay. Famous for its dry and sunny weather, the region draws thousands of visitors each year. Its most popular destinations are Kihei, Makena, and Wailea. Various...