Aloha loyal real estate investors and new home buyers! We hope you’re having fun checking out all the great inventory we have for sale right here on our website. If you haven’t had the chance yet, make sure to explore our South Maui real estate and contact us when you come across a home or condo for sale that appeals to you. In the meantime, we’re here to keep you updated on the latest in South Maui so read on to learn more about what’s happening in our hot Hawaii real estate market right now.
Single-Family Residential Home Sales
- Kihei real estate experienced a big drop compared to last month as 12 homes were sold compared to 21 last month.
- Maui Meadows real estate sales remained consistent with 2 homes sold during September and August 2019.
- Wailea and Makena Real Estate sales also experienced a small drop with only 1 home sold compared to 5 last month.
South Maui Condo Sales
- There was a slight drop in Kihei condo sales with only 39 condos sold as opposed to 59 sold in August.
- Maalaea condo real estate, on the other hand, experienced an increase with 4 condos sold compared to the 1 of the previous month.
- Condos for sale in Wailea remain steady with a slight uptake as 9 were sold during September in comparison to the 7 of last month.
Overall the Hawaii real estate statistics are looking good on Maui and experts believe 2020 will be an even stronger year. Keep checking back to our website to stay up to date on the latest news regarding the market. If you have any questions about homes for sale on Maui or real estate in general, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We can’t wait to help you with your dream home and hope to hear from you soon.