Aloha & Welcome to Real Estate Maui Hawaii!
Are you are in-search of real estate in Maui, Hawaii? Then let us help you find your dream home in paradise — Contact us today and we will do all the work for you!
Or, browse through our searchable Multiple Listings Service (MLS) for all active Maui County real estate island-wide including oceanfront residential homes, golf course frontage houses, beachfront condos, Maui investment property, multi-million dollar estates and vacant land property listings.
We specialize in South Maui real estate sales. Sunny South Maui encompasses the areas of Kihei, Maalaea, Maui Meadows, Wailea & Makena. But feel free to ask us about properties from Lahaina to Hana — We are ready to help you fulfill your dream of owning a piece of paradise!
- Maui Homes * Maui Land * Maui Condos * Oceanfront Property:
Search Maui Real Estate for sale today! All active Maui County MLS listings are represented.
- New Maui MLS Property Listings for the past week — Updated Daily!
- Browse Mark & Lisa’s Featured Real Estate on Maui.
- Real Estate Maui Hawaii Blog keeping you up-to-date on what’s happing in real estate on Maui, events, general buying and selling tips and much more.
- Find out more on these South Maui Realtor Specialists: Mark A. Harbison & Lisa S Oyama.
- Real Estate Client Testimonials
- View Maui Real Estate Stats
Our Latest Blogs
Asking the right questions before you buy a property can save you a lot of time, money, and effort in the long run. Here are the five most important questions to ask before making your purchase: 1. Where is it located? The location of a potential property to acquire...
When looking to invest in a real estate property in Maui, there are many important factors to consider, and one of these is the location. Since Maui is a popular destination for a beach holiday, it's a good idea to choose a property close to the beach, such as the...
Hawaii attracts thousands of new residents from around the world due to its stunning beaches, sun-soaked weather, and rich culture. But investing in a real estate property in Hawaii does not come cheap. The high demand in the housing market, low inventory of...