Aloha & Welcome to Real Estate Maui Hawaii!
Are you are in-search of real estate in Maui, Hawaii? Then let us help you find your dream home in paradise — Contact us today and we will do all the work for you!
Or, browse through our searchable Multiple Listings Service (MLS) for all active Maui County real estate island-wide including oceanfront residential homes, golf course frontage houses, beachfront condos, Maui investment property, multi-million dollar estates and vacant land property listings.
We specialize in South Maui real estate sales. Sunny South Maui encompasses the areas of Kihei, Maalaea, Maui Meadows, Wailea & Makena. But feel free to ask us about properties from Lahaina to Hana — We are ready to help you fulfill your dream of owning a piece of paradise!
- Maui Homes * Maui Land * Maui Condos * Oceanfront Property:
Search Maui Real Estate for sale today! All active Maui County MLS listings are represented.
- New Maui MLS Property Listings for the past week — Updated Daily!
- Browse Mark & Lisa’s Featured Real Estate on Maui.
- Real Estate Maui Hawaii Blog keeping you up-to-date on what’s happing in real estate on Maui, events, general buying and selling tips and much more.
- Find out more on these South Maui Realtor Specialists: Mark A. Harbison & Lisa S Oyama.
- Real Estate Client Testimonials
- View Maui Real Estate Stats
Our Latest Blogs
South Maui is not only famous for its beautiful white sandy beaches, but it is also home to some of the best dining spots on the island. One of the South Maui restaurants that stands out from some of the dining places in the area -- The Restaurant at Hotel Wailea....
There are so many things to love about Maui. In fact, just about everyone who has been to the island has contemplated moving here for good. But moving to Maui requires a big leap of faith, and it's not something you should decide in haste. If you are thinking of...
Along with a slowly improving economy comes the demand for housing and vacation rental investment properties. And while the real estate market for Maui isn’t as hectic as it was at the beginning of 2021, it remains robust and steady. There were 1667 condos and 926...