Whether you’re staying at one of the beautiful resorts in Wailea or a resident of an island home, you and the family are probably looking for some great places to shop. Especially if you are looking to fill your new South Maui condo and home! Lucky for you, Maui’s south shore offers plenty of shopping. Here are a few stops that are worth checking out if you’re on the hunt for the perfect gift or maybe just to treat yourself.
Where to Shop in South Maui:
- Kihei Kalama Village: Located at 1941 South Kihei Road, this central shopping spot is quick to get to and even offers free convenient parking! Just look for the Kalama Park Beach sign and head across the street to enjoy the open-air market. There are plenty of gift shops, restaurants, jewelry sellers and other goodies to uncover here.
- Azeka Shopping Center on Fourth Friday: Every month, Maui’s unique business districts host various Friday events. Kihei happens to host a Fourth Friday open market, which attracts delicious food trucks, small artist vendors, local jewelry makers, and clothing designers. If your visit falls on a fourth Friday, cruise down to the Azeka Shopping Center and enjoy this family-fun event and (of course) a chance to do a little shopping too.
- The Shops at Wailea: The Shops at Wailea are a must-see if you’re looking for quality shopping opportunities. The Shops at Wailea is located in the middle of the Wailea Resort community and has more than 70 boutiques and restaurants, including fine art galleries and establishments that feature luxury brands. Open from 9:30 a.m. until 9 p.m., you can shop until you drop at this Wailea hub. From Louis Vuitton to Prada, and from Tiffany and Co. to Gucci, this place is a shop enthusiast’s paradise. Enjoy!
- Rainbow Mall: Located at 2439 S. Kihei Rd., Kihei’s Rainbow Mall is perfect for the travelling tourist looking to do some shopping and exploring for a day. There are plenty of little stores that offer cute island accessories, gifts for mom and dad, and clothing to bring back home. If you’re in this area, make sure to stop in to some of the activity rental locations and pick up some vacation and adventure tips along the way.
- Piilani Village Shopping Center: Located at 225 Piikea Ave., the Piilani Village Shopping Center is your one-stop-shop for all your vacation needs. From food to clothes, you’re sure to find what you need here.
Whether you’re looking to do some high-end boutique shopping or somewhere to pick up a few knick knacks and Hawaiian snacks before heading to your home in paradise, South Maui has a variety of stores to choose from. And if you are currently shopping for Hawaii real estate, our contact information is listed at the bottom of this page. Mahalo!